Hi, I'm Jay Schulman.
I'm a blockchain and digital asset guy. I like to talk. But when no one's listening, I write.
Useless Things You Should Know About Me:
- But I've traveled to 48 out of 50 states. (Montana and Hawaii are on the bucket list.)
- I fly so much on Southwest Airlines that my wife can fly free with me wherever I go.
- Unfortunately I haven't reached the point where my kids can also fly free.
- In 1999, the FBI said they didn't need someone with my skills.
- Also in 1999, Playboy said they needed my skills. Security skills, that is.
- I turned them down to work for KPMG.
- It worked out ok. 13 years employment. They found me my wife. And how to be a great manager.
- And great examples of how not to manage people.
- Today I work for RSM. They allow me to do this. I think.
My Day Job:
Bringing together all of the services across RSM including Audit, Tax, and Consulting, Jay leads the firm’s capability in addressing both enterprise blockchain technology and the adoption of digital assets such as bitcoin.
With 20 years’ experience in information security and technology innovation, Jay helps clients think through the overall risk of adopting blockchain and digital assets and how to mitigate those risks through operational security and proper implementation of the technology.